Image: By BiztechAfrica
Registration is open for the 4th Africa Business Forum to be held on Wednesday, June 1st, 2016 at the Sheraton Hotel, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, East Africa.
Africa Business Forum announced that registration is open for the 4th Africa Business Forum to be held on Wednesday, June 1st, 2016 at the Sheraton Hotel, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, East Africa.
AfricaBusinessForum.com is home to a global community of 9,500+ professionals, 19,500+ international companies, 60,000+ social media followers and 10 million website visitors. A discounted rate of 499 USD is available for conference attendees who register on or before May 15, 2016.
The conference will host distinguished panelists and speakers, including ambassadors, high government officials, business leaders, investors and CEOs. Keynote speakers and conference panelists include:
- Representation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Federal Republic of Ethiopia.
- Representation from the Ethiopian State Ministry for livestock, Federal Republic of Ethiopia.
- Representation from the Ethiopian State Ministry of Finance and Economic Cooperation, Federal Republic of Ethiopia.
- Yohannes Tilahun– Former CEO to GE General Electric Ethiopia & Advisor to the commissioner at Ethiopian Investment Commission.
- Craig Bridgeman – Executive Chairman of East Africa Oil Field Services and Founder of Adamantine Energy.
- Dr Matteo Pianca – Economic and Commercial Affairs, Italian Embassy (Ethiopia) and Italian companies.
- Representation from the Ethiopian Tourism Organization – Ethiopian Government.
- H.E. Ayanle Salad – Deputy Ambassador of Somaliland (Ethiopia Mission).
- Dahir Hussein, Head of Finance – Ericsson Telecommunications (East Africa).
- James R Kanagwa – Country CEO at ECOBANK, one of the continent’s largest Pan-African Bank.
- Marco Patrice Victor Silva – General Director of Industrial Development Institute of Angola for Angola Government.
- Mohamed Ibrahim Yassin – CEO Daallo Airlines, National carrier of Republic of Djibouti.
- Mohamud Kasil – Regional Head of Covestro AG (Germany’s Bayer Pharmaceuticals $12.3 billion materials science division).
- Mr AJ Karwa – Director, Sub-Saharan Africa Region, Fircroft UK Oil & Gas Resourcing.
- Saif Elyazal Mahgoub Mahmoud – General Manager, automotive, OGS Group Middle East.
- Representation from the State Ministry of Industry, Federal Republic of Ethiopia.
- Vijayakumar K – Commercial Counselor, Embassy of India (Ethiopia) and Indian companies.
- Vipin Gupta Commercial Manager, Essel Group Middle East, turnover of over 12 billion USD.
- Zulfikar Kilic – Commercial Counselor, Turkish Embassy (Ethiopia) and Turkish companies.
- and many others; and business, non-profit and government leaders.
“We are very excited about the level of enthusiasm we have received from speakers, sponsors and attendees for this unique conference” said Rashed Ahmed, founder and chairman of Africa Business Forum& Young African Entrepreneur 2015. “We look forward to bringing together many business leaders and offering international companies considerable opportunities to enter and become successful in one of the fastest growing economies in the world.” Said Rashed Ahmed.
The panel topics at the 4th Africa Business Forum represent the areas of finance and capital investment; infrastructure, logistics and import/export; power and energy; agriculture, mining and livestock; consumer goods; ICT and many other related Industries.
The lead sponsor for the conference is MIDROC Group, owned one of the largest companies in Africa and Ethiopia’s biggest employer. Additional partners include the London School of Project Management, Axis Marketing, African Press Organization, AfricaGlobalTrade.com, EastAfricaBusiness.com, ICCS Express, International Cargo and Aviation Services. We would also like to thank the continuing support of Leading international law firm Addleshaw Goddard and their Africa Business Group which for many years has advised multinational companies such as Diageo, British American Tobacco and Britvic on their African requirements. They are part of the Sub-Saharan Africa Task Force, a business-led initiative chaired by the UK Minister of State for Trade and Investment and backed by UK Prime Minister, David Cameron, and are the only law firm among the UK businesses which comprise the Task Force.